Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Does A Virigina Look Like Ideas For Cool Jobs To Apply For.....?

Ideas for cool jobs to apply for.....? - what does a virigina look like

I have a friend who lives in Virginia ... I live in Philadelphia and got the best / easiest jobs ever. I am 18 and 17th He worked as a bus boy and now a Hooters golf course with driving a golf cart all day collecting the dead ball enough.

I am currently looking for a job simple / cool as the time and I wanted some ideas ...... Suggestions? Thank you!

3 comments:

Dima B said...

I live in Virginia, too! good work in the cinema .. .. Fun .. Sometimes you have to learn to know a lot of people or go to the company, for example, a window and usually have a group of people who are different neigherhoods around the area calling on the doors of people will say that your windows and try to get an appointment .. I have been for some time .. It was OK, but who pays $ 10 an hour

Dima B said...

I live in Virginia, too! good work in the cinema .. .. Fun .. Sometimes you have to learn to know a lot of people or go to the company, for example, a window and usually have a group of people who are different neigherhoods around the area calling on the doors of people will say that your windows and try to get an appointment .. I have been for some time .. It was OK, but who pays $ 10 an hour

Very late said...

plz help me, I need my husband has supported me:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = An544JmS5HdykVSzB53zTrLsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20080817185213AAr50hM

Post a Comment