Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chrons Disease More Condition_symptoms Is There A Natural Way To Cure Chrons Disease?

Is there a natural way to cure Chrons disease? - chrons disease more condition_symptoms

Forgive my mistakes, so I did. My mother has chronic (probably was about 16 years after she had her 2nd child apparently)

It has since been in medicine. But she still has a terrible stomach / back pain, painful bowl movements, and incoherent. I see Getting Any help with medicine.


I always say look at your diet, eat raw or vegetarian food (I'm a vegetarian and health conscious), but I think she sees no sense. Now he wants to leave me in medicine in the present is the best, does not help, and it is probably even worse.

Are there any natural remedies or herbs that are still being done?

1 comments:

andromed... said...

Crohn's disease is a chronic disease, that is, as soon as it is rarely or never fully understood. A balanced diet, avoidance of things that can cause an outbreak or a recurrence, the adequate intake of fluids (water, tea caffeing matter) no fluids, avoidance of tobacco use and alcohol are "natural" ways to reduce the severity of the disease and must take perhaps the number of episodes of a person. Furthermore, the reduction and the optimal management of stress is very important because it demonstrates a clear correlation between excess stress and outbreaks of AD. In general, compliance with the treatment (including appropriate medication, which does not work for everyone) the best thing we can do at this stage of technology.

Post a Comment