Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Soy Nut Nutrition Iam Weak Because Of Poor Diet And Bad Nutrition Can Someone Help Me?

Iam weak because of poor diet and bad nutrition can someone help me? - soy nut nutrition

I have several food allergies and can not tolerate many foods, eggs, milk, soy, nuts, seeds, gluten and ... sugar.I and lived on canned soups, rice, and not tolerate beans.i, raw vegetables or leafy vegetables, because I lose my hair IBS.Im, weakness, dizziness, and not from increased energy for my weight and etc.I also Candida prob . how I eat a balanced diet? I am weak and sick to my diet? Arrival at the bruises I have just enough energy to shower and then the rest of my days down in bed and I keep getting headaches.

1 comments:

syssang4 said...

Yes, they are weak because of their diet. They are very malnurished because you are not the food that they need to get to eat the necessary fats, sugars, proteins, vitamins and minerals you need on a daily basis. You can not live in the soup and beans. You can get enough protein, but not much more. If you eat too much protein, it can be reduced even fat, you still have increased in weight, you get fat and stay malnurished May. You should talk to your doctor and you will find a nutritionist who can work with food allergies and medical conditions. You can get to a certain type of drink nurtrition yet, so you can get a little energy, so that the sugar free art now, you need a vitamin supplement that received a good amount of iron that contains biotin, which vitamins A and B and calcium. I'm pretty sure that you have an anemia and a lack of iron, which explains their weakness. Your blood needs iron, oxygen, to carry your body.

Post a Comment