Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Reverse Mortgage Medicaid If You Have A Reverse Mortgage, A Competent 84 Year Old Woman(MOM) And A Mentally Retarded 52 Yr Old, And You?

If you have a reverse mortgage, a competent 84 year old woman(MOM) and a mentally retarded 52 yr old, and you? - reverse mortgage medicaid

Care is the son / brother, the doctor since 2005, literally crushed the demonstrations Back My now deceased, 86 years old, wheelchair, the father of dialysis patients in general. I have no money, I am disabled from back injury, Medicaid, and I need to be liberated.
What should I do, but I wanted to chew 3 / 4 of the remaining assets to Stop Medicaid money if I called it over and forced me to rescue her mother and sister in a Nursing home?
Yes, reverse mortgages still mom and a credit line totaling $ 300.000,00. Is there a provision that Medicaid is not a privilege of the House, is the home for a disabled child / person? If so, how they relate to my situation, or how can I apply for the good of my sisters? I hate to see one pass, if you know that I could use that money, not future.I in the hope his cold heart, I really do worry for the future because I am 49 years old disabled and not - may be able to return to work. EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment