Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dried Sour Cherries No Cherries Or Plums?

No Cherries or Plums? - dried sour cherries

I live in southern Ontario and has 3 large cherry (currently about 20 meters high) and small cherry and plum trees planted years ago in the courtyard.

I've never had a single cherry or plum.

It seems that the diseased leaves, and I continued to give them water when the weather is dry. My neighbor says no to all the bees (I took a large nest of last winter). But that does not explain why ten years - no cherry! I wonder whether there are other factors, and what can I do about it. My neighbors have cherry fruit!

What's happening? First, the cherry is available?

1 comments:

sonnyboy said...

I live in the Southwest is.
I planted a pear tree and 15/16 in the past year was the first one had fruit.I 1 (one), pear and he was happy, I am twenty years in the tree be.This.
I suspect that a long time to mature fruit trees take.
You should also get a spray bottle with spray fruit trees in spring, kindergarten fall.Any can tell you what to do.
It is true that they are the bees, although in the past year, the honey farmers a bad time because of an illness that will help his government hives.The.
However ....... I have not seen as many bees this summer.
Hope this helps out.

Post a Comment