Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What To Wear On An Ice Skating Date What To Wear/how To...on Ice Skating Date?

What to wear/how to...on ice skating date? - what to wear on an ice skating date

Well, me and my bf again (starting Monday) go ice skating this weekend on Saturday. I wear jeans, because everyone says, if you fall, you get wet, stay wet and a bad image. So Wat should I use? I think the sweat flowed knee-pants and a cute top with a jacket over it ...

Then, how can I make you kiss me? We selected and hands a little uncomfortable, but Shy That Way cute:] I take no fear for your hand, slap his ass (inside joke haha) .. but how can I make you kiss me? i kno how to kiss, but how can I do?

thank you:]

1 comments:

Mudkip said...

Your team seems OK, but make sure it is hot:)

As for the kiss ...
1) Find a place that you are alone
2) not simply skip it. Talk to him and look into his eyes as he approaches her.
3) Start with a kiss. What does not just go for the French kiss.
4) When you begin to do, close your eyes.

That's my advice anyway:)

Post a Comment