Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lady Groped On Train Four People On A Train?

Four people on a train? - lady groped on train

An Englishman, a Scotsman, a blonde and an old woman. Suddenly the train goes through a tunnel and heard an almighty blow. When the train comes back into the light, English is the friction of the face.
The old woman thought, "I bet English is both the blonde and she beat him"
The blonde thought to herself: "I bet she has tried me, but groping in the dark is the old lady and accidentally hit"
The Scot believes



















"I hope, again through a tunnel, so you can get another blow to English pr! CK"

6 comments:

Dahlia-XoXo-[RAPE ME] said...

fucking that the bomb!

Star 4 U

Here is a joke of my own:

There was once a pair of twins Bill and Bob are identicle. Then one day the boat was broken and the wife of Bill, Bob died on that day. Old lady was Mrs. Johnson, the bill thought it was Bob and said: "I'm sorry he's gone." Bill thought she was talking about his boat and said, "Oh, no, I never liked anyway. Rided I'm on it so many times that it's a small hole in the ground. Saw the hole that is getting easier, and in most rided. So I borrowed a couple of friends. The 4 idiots trying to use them all 4 together, was now like a hole in the crater. So I had to get rid of himr
Ms. Johnson has lost consciousness

Bob C said...

: L thats funny: L

Deedge said...

OWNED!

LOLOFLOLOFLOLOFLOLOFLOLOFL

clouds said...

Hahahahaah!

melissa said...

hahahaha

fidgetyf... said...

Hahahaaa Glenn, good.

Post a Comment